Hello there! Anyone still reading this? Hehe...
Sorry I haven't posted since January!
So, things that have happened since then are:
All the regular holiday fun. It's probably easiest to just be friends with me or Nathan on facebook so you can keep up with all the pictures I post!
In May, some of my and Dana's girlfriends took a trip to Vegas for Dana's birthday. That was so much fun.
In June we celebrated the twins 3rd Birthday with an Under the Sea pool party hosted at our house. That was a great time.
My parents helped Nathan and I get our pool restored, renewed and up and running! It's gorgeous and we've all really enjoyed having it this hot summer! Lyla loves to swim, and London is getting used to the idea. He's not a big fan of the cold water!
We had a great 4th of July - Lyla got really into the fireworks and loved doing the sparklers. We also walked in the parade at Dana's neighborhood and everyone had a lovely time.
Here we are in August! London is done with his early intervention program at Alta Mira. Not sure if I've mentioned it before, but he was going there for some therapy to help him to talk. He has really grown in the amount of signs he can do. He's also really good at communicating as far as what he wants or needs. He's now in a program through APS which is an early intervention preschool. He just started this past Friday the 17th. He goes Monday-Friday 8-12. He had a great first day and I really like the teacher. She also has two EA's, with only 5 kids total in the class. He'll get a lot of attention and hopefully will just blossom in his vocabulary!
Lyla is on a waiting list to get into a preschool near us at Hoffmantown Church. Hopefully she'll get in soon! I know she would love it. She would go only two days a week.
I'm still in school and hopefully about to take my last semester this fall. I'm looking to graduate either in the fall or winter. It hasn't been the easiest, but it will be so worth it to finally have my degree!
Nathan is still at Sandia and doing great. He loves his job.
Overall, things are going really good for us! Here are some recent pictures that we had done in June.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Tara
- Albuquerque, NM, United States
- I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)













No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.