Friday, April 17, 2009

7th Ultrasound: Let's Put Our Heads Together!

Once again we had a great ultrasound! Both babies were much more photogenic this time. Baby A (boy) is no longer head down. They are back to laying like bunk beds, with their feet on my right and their heads on my left. There is plenty of time for them to change positions though!

Baby A weighs 2 lbs 7 oz and is 13 inches long. Baby B weighs 2 lbs 8 oz and is 14 inches long. Both babies are measuring a couple days ahead. The doctor used a lot of phrases such as gorgeous, perfect, and textbook. She was very enthusiastic about how great both the babies are developing. She even took video of each heart for their clinic because it was so "textbook".

My cervix is still doing good. I've started to get some major Braxton Hicks (practice) contractions that are very noticeable, but not painful. My iron levels are still really low, so I'll be starting on iron infusions via an IV pretty soon. I'll also be going in for weekly appointments from now on so that I can be monitored.

Right as the doctor was trying to take the 3D image, Baby B (the girl) gave us a big yawn! We caught her right in the act, and it was adorable!! Baby A had too many obstructions in front of his face for us to get a 3D picture. Next time I hope!


Girl 3D
Photobucket

Girl Yawning
Photobucket

Boy's Legs
Photobucket

Boy's Profile
Photobucket

Girl's Nose/Lips
Photobucket

Girl's Face
Photobucket

Boy's Face
Photobucket

Both Babies' Heads Together
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Us

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)