Our little babies are growing! Our baby girl now weighs 3lbs 0oz, and baby boy weighs 3lbs 1oz. They are still doing fantastic.
My iron infusions have been going well, and I've been feeling less fatigued which is nice.
I have made some friends online and in real life who are carrying twins. Out of the group of us, I am currently the only one who has not been put on bed rest or gone into pre-term labor. Nathan and I are truly blessed to have made it this far (31 weeks)! I am also very lucky that everything is looking so great for both babies and myself. The troubles other couples have experienced make me realize how blessed we've been so far.
This week, I started working part-time from home! This will be very beneficial in helping me get the rest I find that I now need. At this stage, we get into more and more doctor's appointments, now three to four a week, so I feel like I'm almost always at Presbyterian!
We really appreciate everyone's support. You all have been so kind and caring. This experience wouldn't be the same without you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
About Us
- Tara
- Albuquerque, NM, United States
- I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.