Thursday, May 21, 2009

10th Ultrasound: Pictures!

I think I've had about 10 ultrasounds so far. I'm down to weekly appointments, so I figure I'll only post a blog when there's something worth posting about!

I am now 33 weeks along. The babies are still doing great. They are each at about 4.5 lbs! The doctor was very excited to see fat rolls on both babies and it seems as though both babies have a lot of hair! I guess the old wives tale that heartburn = a full head of hair is right, because I have had a bunch of heartburn throughout the pregnancy.

I have finished my iron infusions, thankfully, although they weren't that bad. Otherwise I'm feeling OK. My feet are pretty swollen, and I run out of breath easily. I'm having a hard time sleeping at night because of hip/back pain. All in all I think it's just regular pregnancy stuff.

Since Baby A - boy - is still breech, the doctor is saying I will most likely have a c-section. They won't even let me attempt a natural birth when the lower baby is breech, it's too risky. It's rare for a baby to flip again this late in the game, especially being in such tight quarters. The doc is so impressed at how healthy the babies are and how well we're doing, that he'd love to see me make it to 38 weeks, at which time I will probably have a scheduled c-section. Obviously, I could go into labor beforehand, but if not they will take out the babies the last week in June. I can't believe that's only 5 weeks away!

Nathan and I thought it'd be fun to post a baby picture of each of us on here. It might be a glimpse at what our little ones will possibly look like:










TaraNathan
PhotobucketPhotobucket




Here's some new pictures of the babies from this past ultrasound:

Girl
Photobucket

Boy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Girl
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Us

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)