Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Baby Videos

Nathan, Dana, and I have all uploaded some more videos of London and Lyla. I'll post a few of the links here. You can always "subscribe" to any of our channels (Daysie207, Spidy207, danish026) on youtube to be notified when new videos are uploaded. :)
Just copy and paste these links into your browser search bar.

Babies laughing at 10 months:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eyWdrtb9hDc

Lyla on Easter:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r1tjGfPS_3s&playnext_from=TL&videos=ZQKh8lMQ4bI

Babies at their 9 month doctor appointment:
http://www.youtube.com/watch_private?v=aPQof3k2mvo&sharing_token=xnSBDLmEVIk-krTsl6J5mA

L&L first time in the swings:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56EBMQyWOys&playnext_from=TL&videos=uiDKaKQ-wjk

L&L swings pt2:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xwq7I3_L_J8

Standing and Giggling:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z728elb2cew

Lyla laughing at blocks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yaseRci4m4

London laughing at blocks:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kAjCAEW2Gmw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Us

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)