Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Nathan and Tara: Status Update

Nathan is still working full time at Sandia and going to school full time for his Masters in Medical Physics. He'll be done with classes May 15th and then will just have a practicum to finish somewhere in between August and December. I know he'll be happy once he's done. He works so hard! I have to say, he is such a great dad. He's SO hands on and helps out in every way. He gives the babies their bath every night and they LOVE bath time with daddy!

I absolutely love being a stay-at-home mom. Even on the hardest days, it's the best job I've ever had! An average day with London and Lyla consists of reading stories, playing with toys and games, learning sign language, listening to music, and a lot of laughing. They still drink bottles but also eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Between taking care of the babies and the housework, I definitely keep busy! They are much more independent now at 10 months, so it's easier to relax a little bit more. With the weather getting warmer, we love to go for long walks around the neighborhood or over to the park.
I think I was running on adrenaline the first few months with the babies, and now that they're older and the adrenaline has worn off, I started to feel how tired I was/am. So I haven't been out dancing much lately, or anything else for that matter, but I plan to get back into my hobbies soon! One thing's for sure, it's good to get out of the house and do something for ME every now and then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.


About Us

My photo
Albuquerque, NM, United States
I am a proud mother of twins, a wife, and an 'all things girly' enthusiast. www.pinupkitt3n.blogspot.com will be more about me and my personal hobbies/interests; vintage, shopping, baking, dancing, makeup, etc. If you'd like a glimpse into my family life, please visit my other blog - www.elliottwins.blogspot.com. :)